TVhost and journalist Maria Menounos was once more than forty pounds overweight, low on energy, and often sick. Desperate for a change, she tried a wide array of diet and exercise fads—with zero success. Like most EveryGirl out there, Maria lacked the time, money, energy, and willpower to get in shape.
Determined to overcome those obstacles, Maria spent a year developing commonsense diet, exercise, and lifestyle techniques that transcended traditional nutrition and weight-loss plans. As a result, she lost the extra pounds, regained her energy and health—and saw her career take off. Now, applying those techniques and bolstered by the wisdom, insight, and secrets of some of the world’s leading health and fitness experts—as well as the glamorous, superfit superstars she interviews regularly—Maria has created the ultimate no-time, no-money, no-willpower guide to losing weight, getting fit, and gaining long-term health and success: The EveryGirl’s Guide to Diet and Fitness.
Inside, you’ll discover all of Maria’s secrets:
• her 9-step plan for losing weight fast
• her lifelong plan for health and well-being
• a complete blueprint for rebuilding your physical and emotional foundation
• healthy, delicious, and easy-to-prepare recipes
• the quickest, easiest, most effective workouts (no gym or trainer required!)
• 1,000+ tips, tricks, and techniques for losing weight, getting fit, and staying that way
• how to do it all when time and money are in short supply
The EveryGirl’s Guide to Diet and Fitness is simply the most complete, effective, and convenient manual for all the EveryGirls out there who lack the time, money, or willpower to change. It’s not merely a weight-loss book. It’s a guide to help you get fit, feel healthy, be productive, and embark on a longer, happier, healthier life!