vin2(Edit)

CWMM – Vin Diesel

In this episode, Extra host Maria Menounos sits down with action star Vin Diesel. In the interview Diesel talks about the deal that almost kept him from making “Riddick,” on his dream of directing and starring in “Hannibal,” his confirmed interest in joining “The Last Witch Hunter” and announcing that he’s officially joined the cast of “Guardians of the Galaxy” as classic character Groot. He also discussed the powerful influence of Facebook and the Facebook fans who help guide his career and film choices. This interview was recorded September 4th, 2013.

As this is a brand new venture, Maria and her staff encourage you to subscribe to the show on iTunes & YouTube, rate & comment, and also to let all of your friends know.

CWMM – Vin Diesel
3 votes, 5.00 avg. rating (98% score)
67 replies
  1. Slyxyx says:

Excellent interview. One of the best I’ve seen with Vin. An excellent setting and a terrifically in-depth conversation. Thank you Maria!

2. Cope Dragon says:

merging of brands? does he mean between big name characters Marvel owns? or maybe Sony or Fox merging the Spiderman or Xmen universes?

3. Cope Dragon says:

4. Teresa G. says:

Best Vin interview! I could listens to this guys talk about his life and aspirations for hours! Thanks Maria for this great interview.

5. InuvikPhil says:

This guy is already famous, but I feel like it’s just beginning. I hope playing Groot doesn’t prevent him from playing another on-screen face part for Marvel, he’d be great as as a number of other characters.

6. Gambit08 says:

Great interview! Glad to see Diesel is so committed to franchises, makes him an excellent addition to the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

7. Alan Rimkeit says:

GROOT!!!!! :DHaters will be haters but Vin Diesel rules. Him coming into the marvel fold is all win for us. He is really a total geek. He really does read comics and actually plays D&D. He helped make the Riddick games. As in he did game design and level design. VIN FTW!

8. Alan Rimkeit says:

9. Danny Peel says:

Now I’m kinda annoyed that Will Smith has more likes than Vin… even though I like Will a lot too. Regardless, a cool interview.

10. keli85 says:

I hope everyone go see this movie it’s good and his sarcasm from Pitch Black is back. He put up his home for his fans so go see it! so we can get RIDDICK 4 & 5 and Vin can make his money back!!!! Don’t make him homeless!!! lol

11. thevlaka says:

god damn the nerds in here.There’s an attractive woman asking questions and more than perve worthy and you’re all crying over what he’s spoiling and shit?! -_-I feel sad for civilisation.

12. Sujit K. Reddy says:

Mr. Vin Diesel pls do a story line in Fast and Furious where one of the main characters ends up in an accident, paralyzed but comes out of it to drive again with vehicle mods etc. This would pay homage and tribute to all your fans who like cars and driving with disabilities! :) #HCSolns #KeepPushin’ #Reddyin90Days

13. Mris Satr says:

This is the first time I watched an interview with Vin. And I have to say I am amazed by how professional and just cool he actually appears to be. The casting for Episode 7 might give me a chance to get my career started and maybye I’ll work with him one day. :) BTW Channel subscribed! 😀

14. JkJQU says:

Fuck he’s so awesome!! Vin Deisel is the epitomy of being a good Man and
    not only is he a solid role model being healthy masculine and attractive he
    has SUBSTANCE the guy is deep and insightful! This is so aaweesome! I need
    to see him in some more movies:)

Trackbacks & Pingbacks

1. […] Talking to Maria Menounos, Diesel said that his potential voice role in next year’s Guardians of the Galaxy wasn’t the first role he talked about with Marvel. “When I met with Marvel it wasn’t for anything immediate, it was to talk about a film that would be introduced in the Phase 3 part of Marvel — not for a few years,” he said, repeating what he’d told THR last month. […]

2. […] revelation, however, suggests that there might be much more going on than just Groot, after all. Talking to Maria Menounos, Diesel said that his potential voice role in next year’s Guardians of the […]

3. […] Talking to Maria Menounos, Diesel said that his potential voice role in next year’s Guardians of the Galaxy wasn’t the first role he talked about with Marvel. “When I met with Marvel it wasn’t for anything immediate, it was to talk about a film that would be introduced in the Phase 3 part of Marvel — not for a few years,” he said, repeating what he’d told THR last month. […]

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!